One Month Supply Bundle

$79.99

This collection includes: One month supply of Pampers Pure Protection Diapers and 6 Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes Pop-Top (56 CT each)

Size *
Step 3: Select your order frequency
Get 5% off your order every month when you subscribe! *
One Month Supply Wipes *
1-Month Diaper SKU
  • Description
  • Information
  • Size Chart
  • Safety

About the Product

Pampers Pure Protection diapers help protect your baby's skin with 0% chlorine bleaching and 100% Pampers protection. They are made without chlorine bleaching, fragrance parabens, latex, and EU 26 allergens. Crafted with premium cotton, soft plant-based fibers, and other thoughtfully selected materials-they're clinically proven hypoallergenic for your baby's delicate skin. Because your baby deserves skin-loving care without compromises, Pampers Pure Protection delivers up to 12 hours of trusted leak protection.
Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin.

Additional Details

  • Includes: 6X Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes Pop-Top (56 CT each), all bundled together for you
  • Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
  • Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's delicate skin
  • Free of alcohols, dyes, parabens, and fragrances No ethanol or drying alcohol
  • Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean

Safety Warning

(Diapers) Caution: Keep away from any source of flame. Pampers Diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the diaper, or handle any loose pieces of the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper, or any loose pieces of the diaper. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. If you notice gel-like material on your baby's skin, don't be alarmed. This comes from the diaper padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby's skin with a soft dry cloth. (Wipes) To avoid danger of suffocation, keep outer wrapper away from babies and children. Dispose of outer wrapper immediately. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. Do not place in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens.

Legal Disclaimer
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Ingredients
Diapers: TOTALLY CHLORINE-FREE FLUFF PULP, MINERAL-BASED ODOR ABSORBER, SUPER ABSORBENT POLYMER, PLANT-BASED/POLYPROPYLENE FIBER BLEND, PREMIUM COTTON, POLYPROPYLENE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYESTER, ADHESIVES (FOR SEAMS AND JOINTS), INKS (MADE WITHOUT DISPERSE DYES), pH SENSITIVE STRIP (WETNESS INDICATOR). Wipes: WATER, CITRIC ACID, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, SORBITAN CAPRYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA.

Description

About the Product

Pampers Pure Protection diapers help protect your baby's skin with 0% chlorine bleaching and 100% Pampers protection. They are made without chlorine bleaching, fragrance parabens, latex, and EU 26 allergens. Crafted with premium cotton, soft plant-based fibers, and other thoughtfully selected materials-they're clinically proven hypoallergenic for your baby's delicate skin. Because your baby deserves skin-loving care without compromises, Pampers Pure Protection delivers up to 12 hours of trusted leak protection.
Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water and a touch of premium cotton. Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes do not contain alcohol, dyes, parabens or fragrances. The remaining 1% of ingredients includes dermatologically tested cleansers and pH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's skin.

Information

Additional Details

  • Includes: 6 Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes Pop-Top (56 CT each), all bundled together for you
  • Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula
  • Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby's delicate skin
  • Free of alcohols, dyes, parabens, and fragrances No ethanol or drying alcohol
  • Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean

Size Chart

Safety

Safety Warning

(Diapers) Caution: Keep away from any source of flame. Pampers Diapers, like almost any article of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic, padding, or other materials, do not allow your child to tear the diaper, or handle any loose pieces of the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper, or any loose pieces of the diaper. To avoid suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. If you notice gel-like material on your baby's skin, don't be alarmed. This comes from the diaper padding and can be easily removed by wiping your baby's skin with a soft dry cloth. (Wipes) To avoid danger of suffocation, keep outer wrapper away from babies and children. Dispose of outer wrapper immediately. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. Do not place in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens.

Legal Disclaimer
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.


Ingredients
Diapers: TOTALLY CHLORINE-FREE FLUFF PULP, MINERAL-BASED ODOR ABSORBER, SUPER ABSORBENT POLYMER, PLANT-BASED/POLYPROPYLENE FIBER BLEND, PREMIUM COTTON, POLYPROPYLENE, POLYETHYLENE, POLYESTER, ADHESIVES (FOR SEAMS AND JOINTS), INKS (MADE WITHOUT DISPERSE DYES), pH SENSITIVE STRIP (WETNESS INDICATOR). Wipes: WATER, CITRIC ACID, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SODIUM CITRATE, SORBITAN CAPRYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, DISODIUM EDTA.
HOW Our SUBSCRIPTION WORKS

PICK

your size and bundle

CHOOSE

how often you would like your bundle delivered

CHANGE

your delivery frequency or cancel your subscription at any time for any reason

Customer Reviews 0 (0 Reviews) Write a Review

Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.